Nikita Lalwani is an Instrumentation Engineer by profession and cycling advocate by passion. She is the founder of Cycling Cities, one of its kind of online and offline cycling ecosystem which has the vision to make cities in India cycling friendly with at least 1/3 of the population preferring cycling as a commute option and also as a part of lifestyle. She herself is an avid cyclist and cycling to work champion. She started cycle for the commute in the year 2014 and that inspired many of her colleagues to opt for cycling. She is widely covered in leading media outlets which include Times of India, The Better India, Divya Bhaskar, DNA newspapers among other publications.
- Kumar Manish – Founder of Urban Voices, online advocacy platform for sustainable mobility in India
- Barat Dhangar – Mayor of Baroda/Vadodara City
- Mr. Jhala – Charted Accountant and Co-ordinator at The Cycling Club of Baroda
- Akhil S Pai – Engineer & Cycling Blogger/Vlogger
- Sarika Panda Bhatt – Manager, World Resource Institute, WRI India for Sustainable Cities
Support the first the first Indian Bicycle Mayor to reach the Bicycle Mayor Summit in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.